As of this writing, we don't really collect or do anything with your data, so this is pretty straightforward.
- We do not personally collect or store any personally identifiable information through our games.
- We do not serve ads in our games.
- Game save data may be stored locally on your device via browser cache or cookies. This data is never personally identifiable and we never collect it.
- Your usage data may be automatically collected by the relevant publishing services (Apple App Store, Google Play, Unity) for statistics and reporting. This includes basic information like session statistics and crash counts.
- For more information, please see the respective privacy policies for Apple, Google, and Unity.
- We do not utilize Unity Analytics at this time.
There is one exception to the above, for the game "Puzzles for POD", which was created as part of a research project. When internet connectivity is available, this game uses the GameAnalytics.com framework to send information about game actions to a server:
- We collect your OS and device information (e.g.: iOS vs. Android) and generate a random user ID for you to identify your game events.
- We do NOT use or collect your unique device ID, nor any other personally identifiable information.
- The set of actual data collected is minimal and consists mainly of your progress through the game as well as minigame scores.
- This usage data will never be made available to third parties and your specific game events will never be published or shared.
- Honestly, this is just an academic project.
- If you do not wish for any analytics information to be sent, please disable internet connectivity while playing the game.
For any further inquiries, please contact me directly at email@example.com.